Quality IT advice, support and delivery
Full Support Service
Designed around the needs of clients without an expert in-house IT support function, and who prefer to focus management energies elsewhere
Distinct from our “complementary support” service, “full support” is designed around the needs of customers without an expert in-house IT support function, and who prefer to focus management energies elsewhere.
In this scenario, we take full responsibility for our customer’s overall IT requirements, delivering day-to-day IT support, and providing long-term advice regarding IT-related business issues
Acting – literally – as our customer’s IT department, we take full responsibility for all the IT-related activities that keep a business in business.
Complementary Support Service
Designed around the needs of businesses who have an expert, in-house IT services function, but who still require additional expertise and input on a regular basis.
Distinct from our “full support” service, “complementary support” is designed around the needs of businesses who have an expert, in-house IT function, but who still require additional expertise and input on a regular basis.
In this scenario, some clients come to us for specific services such as network management or user support. Whilst others see us as an additional flexible resource, working in partnership with the manager responsible for IT services, and supplementing the in-house IT support team.
IT Project Delivery
For clients (who may also be Full support or Complementary support clients) seeking a reliable and proven partner to project manage and deliver crucial IT projects.
Cork Computers has a long-standing track-record of delivering IT projects of various sizes, from simple upgrades to major network design and implementation projects. Our clients trust us to deliver when delivery matters.
Some of the projects we have delivered include :-
- Network refresh projects. End-to-end designing, planning, procuring and implementing. Migrating data, refreshing infrastructure, manage user expectations.
- Cork Computers perform smaller projects with the same professionalism as the larger ones. Single SBS (Small Business Server) upgrades, introducing a new server into the domain.etc.
- Remote working solutions for companies where the management wants to work from home, to those clients who have hundreds of staff operating around the globe.
- Numerous security projects to manage Internet usage, minimise potential security threats, remote access methodologies and meeting auditory requirements.
- Disaster Recovery solutions. Using real-time replication, load-balancing, redundancy, clustering technologies or storage networking to meet the client’s needs.
Other Services Provided:
- Repairs to all makes and models of computers, laptops, servers, printers, scanners etc
- On Site & Off Site Troubleshooting and solutions
- Web Design and Hosting
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Component sales
- Software and hardware solutions
- Offsite Backups
Click Here for Cork Computers Service Level Agreement Informations
To find out which best suites you business contact Cork Computers today to arrange a free consultation.