We can provide solutions to your day-to-day IT issues as they arise. Support is provided via the following methods:
Cork Computers offer all of the functions of a qualified and capable IT Manager. These include:
- Problem Ownership
- System Support
- System Development
- Problem Prevention
The focus of this service is to address the following key questions:
Are your current information technology systems capable of reliably supporting you in the medium to long term?
How well are you managing your current IT systems?
Do you have good quality IT procedures and services in place?
Are you and your staff happy with the present system, or is valuable money and time being wasted trying to get the system to work?
- Improve your ability to plan resources and budget for future IT investment.
- Highlights potential weaknesses in your current IT management and infrastructure.
- Provides clear cost justification for IT improvement projects.
- Helps to identify opportunities for improving the use and management of IT within your organisation.
Whether you are setting up a new facility, upgrading your existing facility, relocating your office or implementing a specific IT project, Cork Computers have the skills to deliver.
As we are hardware independent, we are in a very strong position to provide totally unbiased and impartial advice.
- Relocation Management
- Network Design and Implementation
- Systems Integration
- Desktop Standardisation and Upgrades
From a basic informational HTML only site, to a full e-commerce, content managed, database driven, multi-user access system website
Our Web Design includes:
- Full Search Engine Optimisation using the most up to date techniques
- Comprehensive accessibility integration allowing full access to all screen readers
- Clean, readable and up to date designs that conform to the lastest standards
- Optimised keyword, content, titles and meta tags to ensure the highest organic search engine ranking for your site
Email and Domain Hosting and Registration
Cork Computers provides a total solution for your domain and email requirements, including mailbox setup, email client configuration, domain registration and website hosting.
Designed around the needs of clients without an expert in-house IT support function, and who prefer to focus management energies elsewhere
Distinct from our “complementary support” service, “full support” is designed around the needs of customers without an expert in-house IT support function, and who prefer to focus management energies elsewhere.
In this scenario, we take full responsibility for our customer’s overall IT requirements, delivering day-to-day IT support, and providing long-term advice regarding IT-related business issues
Acting – literally – as our customer’s IT department, we take full responsibility for all the IT-related activities that keep a business in business.
Designed around the needs of businesses who have an expert, in-house IT services function, but who still require additional expertise and input on a regular basis.
Distinct from our “full support” service, “complementary support” is designed around the needs of businesses who have an expert, in-house IT function, but who still require additional expertise and input on a regular basis.
In this scenario, some clients come to us for specific services such as network management or user support. Whilst others see us as an additional flexible resource, working in partnership with the manager responsible for IT services, and supplementing the in-house IT support team.
For clients (who may also be Full support or Complementary support clients) seeking a reliable and proven partner to project manage and deliver crucial IT projects Cork Computers has a long-standing track-record of delivering IT projects of various sizes, from simple upgrades to major network design and implementation projects. Our clients trust us to deliver when delivery matters.
Some of the projects we have delivered include :
- Network refresh projects. End-to-end designing, planning, procuring and implementing. Migrating data, refreshing infrastructure, manage user expectations.
- Cork Computers perform smaller projects with the same professionalism as the larger ones. Single SBS (Small Business Server) upgrades, introducing a new server into the domain.etc.
- Numerous security projects to manage Internet usage, minimise potential security threats, remote access methodologies and meeting auditory requirements.
- Disaster Recovery solutions. Using real-time replication, load-balancing, redundancy, clustering technologies or storage networking to meet the client’s needs.
Other Services Provided
- Repairs to all makes and models of computers, laptops, servers, printers, scanners etc
- On Site & Off Site Troubleshooting and solutions
- Web Design and Hosting
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Component sales
- Software and hardware solutions
- Offsite Backups
Check our Testimonials to see what our Cliens Say!